Friday, August 31, 2012

Because the exam's done and all is well

Our 2nd Prelim Exams just finished and so far...the exams weren't really that hard except that we had to make a poem with six lines in English where we get to reveal our identity to the poetic world and I really think my poem wasn't that good and Chemistry was kinda confusing and our MAPEH exam was awesome, we did this color-by-number thing for the Arts portion and the drawing formed into Finn from Adventure Time. 

And since the exam's over already, it also means that...I'm gonna continue watching Haeundae Lovers!!! BTW, I'm already done with episode 1 and now, I'm gonna watch episode 2. Heck yeaaaahhh!!!

5 Most Notable Moments from Haeundae Lovers ep. 1:

  1. When Dong Baek intimidates Tae Sung on the phone and accuses him for being a phone scammer.
  2. When Tam Hee gets soaked with fish and water from So Ra's car.
  3. The fight scene between Tae Sung and the drug dealer at the beginning of the episode.
  4. Joong Sik's prank on his brother at the beginning of the episode
  5. When Tae Song goes "I've never felt this way before" on So Ra and So Ra keeps calling him insane throughout the scene.
So...yeah, that's all for now so stay tuned for my next post! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment