Friday, August 31, 2012

Amazing August is Amazing: The August Experience

So far, this year's August has been really amazing because of all the awesome experiences I had this month. So yeah, here are my Top 3 August experiences:

  1. Local Science Camp - This year's Local Science Camp was perhaps the best one I had since I participated back in Grade 6. Though our Division did not win many awards but I still think that it was the best division. Pentasonic for the win!
  2. Sarsuela - For the culmination of our Buwan ng Wika, our section was tasked by our Filipino teacher to present a Sarsuela during the program and though it had to be separated into two parts (to make way for the other activities in that program) and eventually into three parts after something unfortunate happened, we still had an awesome presentation and we got positive feedback from our fellow schoolmates and teachers. In fact, there was this student from the 2nd year level who told one of my classmates that we had an awesome presentation and we were the best batch ever.
  3. Earthquake - Okay, I didn't really count this as a good experience but for some reason, I think that this event is still worth mentioning. So I was surfing the web around an hour ago when the earthquake started and it was slow at first and I thought it was just nothing but suddenly, the ground started to shake faster but what really panicked me was when the power went off and we had to run outside of the house because of what happened but thankfully, the earthquake stopped after a few minutes and everyone was okay.
Okay, so to sum it up, my August experience is an amazing one despite of what happened today but they say, life is like a rollercoaster, it has ups and downs but these ups and downs make you stronger and better.

So yeah, that's all for today. Stay tuned for my next posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment